Wiley Wiggins in 2013
|Born||Wiley Ramsey Wiggins
November 6, 1976
Austin, Texas, U.S.
Wiley Ramsey Wiggins (November 6, 1976) is an American film actor and blogger. A native of Austin, Texas, he is the nephew of Lanny Wiggins, who was a member of Janis Joplin's early band, The Waller Creek Boys.
Wiggins starred in Richard Linklater's films Dazed and Confused (at the age of 16) and Waking Life (at the age of 24). He was involved in early '90s cyberculture, and wrote occasionally for such magazines as FringeWare Review, Mondo 2000, and Boing Boing. His current weblog, "It's Not For Everyone", focuses on film, art, technology and free culture.
- Dazed and Confused (1993) as Mitch Kramer
- Love and a .45 (1994) as Young Store Clerk
- Boys (1996) as John Phillips
- Plastic Utopia (1997) as Jogger Joe
- The Faculty (1998) as F‘%# Up #2
- Waking Life (2001) as Main Character; also one of the animators
- Frontier (2001) as Soldier
- Goliath (2008) as Alvin
- Sorry, Thanks (2009) as Max Callahan
- Computer Chess (2013) as Martin Beuscher
- Editor: "The Outlaw Son" (2007)
- Producer: "Frontier" (2001) (co-producer)
- Self: "The Art Show" (2004)
- Howell, Peter (September 28, 2003). "Teen film set in '70s launched new talent". Toronto Star. p. D04. (via Lexis-Nexis).
- Ebert, Roger (February 13, 2009). "Somewhat dazed and confused, in a dream". Chicago Sun-Times. p. B4. (via Lexis-Nexis).
- Harvey, Dennis (February 2008). "Goliath". Variety. (via Lexis-Nexis).
- Pinkerton, Nick (June 17, 2009). "'Newfest' at BAM; But will young people come to Brooklyn?". The Village Voice (New York). (via Lexis-Nexis).
- WileyWiggins.com & Wiley Wiggins's blog
- Interview with Wiley Wiggins in Scene Missing magazine
- Wiley Wiggins at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|