|Full name||Wilfred Homenuik|
December 30, 1935|
|Children||Gwen, Scott and Jason|
|Former tour(s)||Canadian Tour|
|Achievements and awards|
|Canadian Golf Hall of Fame||2005|
Wilfred Homenuik (born December 30, 1935) is a Canadian professional golfer. His surname is also spelled Homeniuk in many records.
Homenuik was born in Kamsack, Saskatchewan, and is one of seven brothers, many of whom have also played golf, most notably Stan and Ted. He has appeared in seven Canadian Opens and three World Cups.
Homenuik became the head professional of the Highlands Golf Course in London, Ontario, in 1976. In 2003 and still currently, he is one the teaching professionals golfer at the Oakdale Golf and Country Club in Toronto, Ontario.
Homenuik set the course record (65) for Windemere Golf and Country Club in the Alberta Open in 1961.
- 1961 Alberta Open, Manitoba Open
- 1965 Canadian PGA Championship, Alberta Open, Peru Open
- 1966 Panama Open
- 1967 CPGA Match Play for the Millar Trophy
- 1968 CPGA Match Play for the Millar Trophy, Grand Bahamas Open
- 1971 Canadian PGA Championship, Lima Open, Shreveport Open
- 1972 Manitoba Open, West Palm Beach Open
- 1973 Lake Michigan Classic
- 1978 Lake Worth Open
- 1990 CPGA Ontario Senior Champion