Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Wilfrid Edouard Beaudry (1891-19??) was a French-Canadian composer of two-steps and waltzes from the ragtime era.
He was born and lived in Quebec.
- 1904 - The Yankee in Quebec - two-step
- 1904 - Violettes
- 1904 - Nouhika - Indian intermezzo two-step
- 1905 - Hakama, a Japanese Jingle
- 1905 - Valse Des Amours
- 1906 - Laval: Valse - dedicated to the students at Laval University and the University of Montreal.
- 1908 - Clodia
- 1909 - 1909 pas de deux
- 1910 - Carnaval
- 1927 - J'ai connu le secret du bonheur