Will Clarke (American football)
|No. 94 – Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
May 4, 1991 |
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||271 lb (123 kg)|
|High school:||Pittsburgh (PA) Allderdice|
|NFL Draft:||2014 / Round: 3 / Pick: 88|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 10, 2017|
William Clarke, Jr. (born May 4, 1991) is an American football defensive end for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the third round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at West Virginia.
High school career
Clarke attended West Virginia University from 2009 to 2013. In 2009, he redshirted as a true freshman. In 2010, he played in only four games. In 2011, he played in all 13 games, starting 11, recording 34 tackles, including five for loss and two sacks. In 2012, he started 12 games, recording 26 tackles, including 6.5 for loss and 1.5 sacks. In 2013, he set career highs in tackles (49), tackles for loss (17), and sacks (6), while earning second-team All-Big-12 honors.
On September 2, 2017, Clarke was released by the Bengals.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- White, Mike (October 26, 2017). "Woodland Hills is one of only 10 schools in the country with five NFL players". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved October 26, 2017.
- "Profile: Will Clarke". NFL.com. Retrieved October 26, 2017.
- Will Clarke - Yahoo Sports
- SIMS, SPAIN, CLARKE, O'TOOLE ON AP ALL-BIG 12 TEAM
- Bengals take DE Will Clarke in 3rd round
- Toback, Rebecca (September 2, 2017). "NFL roster cuts 2017: Cincinnati Bengals 53-man roster". CincyJungle.com.
- Smith, Scott (September 5, 2017). "Buccaneers Add Will Clarke to D-Line". Buccaneers.com.