Clyburn in 2017
|No. 21 – CSKA Moscow|
|League||VTB United League|
|Born||May 17, 1990|
|Listed height||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Listed weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school||Romulus (Romulus, Michigan)|
|NBA draft||2013 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
William Dalen Clyburn (born May 17, 1990) is an American professional basketball player for CSKA Moscow of the VTB United League and the EuroLeague. He was listed as one of the top 2013 NBA draft prospects, but went undrafted. Clyburn attended three colleges, spanning from 2008 to 2013: Marshalltown Community College, University of Utah, and Iowa State University.
Clyburn was not heavily recruited out of high school, averaging only 10 points per game as a senior at Romulus High. He began his collegiate career at Marshalltown Community College, and averaged 19.6 points and 8.7 rebounds per game as a sophomore. In one game, Clyburn had a 54-point outburst. He transferred to the University of Utah in his junior season and led the Utes in scoring (17.1 points per game) and rebounding (7.8 per game). He earned Second Team All-Mountain West honors. In April 2011, he transferred again to Iowa State University and was forced to sit out the 2011–12 season as a redshirt. Clyburn wanted to be closer to his home in Detroit. "I felt like it was a good fit for me," Clyburn said of the Cyclones. Clyburn won the 2013 Big 12 Newcomer of the Year Award. He led Iowa State in scoring with 14.9 points per game and helped propel the team to the NCAA Tournament in his lone season. Clyburn had a strong showing at the Portsmouth Invitational Tournament.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
Note: The EuroLeague is not the only competition in which the player participated for the team during the season. He also played in domestic competition, and regional competition if applicable.
- "Will Clyburn" (PDF). 2013 NBA Draft Media Guide. NBA. 2013. p. 40.
- http://bleacherreport.com/articles/740808-nba-draft-2011-the-top-60-prospects-on-the-big-board NBA Draft 2011: Top 60 Prospects - BleacherReport
- http://basketball.realgm.com/player/Will-Clyburn/Summary/22382 Will Clyburn Player Profile, Iowa State Cyclones - RealGM.com
- Baumgardner, Nick (June 28, 2013). "Detroit native Will Clyburn not giving up on NBA dream, could be a second round option for the Detroit Pistons". MLive. Retrieved June 16, 2015.
- "Will Clyburn headed to Iowa State". ESPN. Associated Press. April 12, 2011. Retrieved June 16, 2015.
- Facer, Dirk (April 12, 2011). "Utah Utes basketball: Star Will Clyburn heading to Iowa St". Deseret News. Retrieved June 16, 2015.
- Ratiopharm Ulm sign Will Clyburn
- Will Cylburn now with Hapoel Holon
- Darussafaka Dogus signs Will Clyburn
- CSKA Moscow signs Will Clyburn to a two-year contract
- "Will Clyburn". Sports Reference LLC. Gracenote. 10 October 2017. Retrieved 17 October 2017.