|No. 15 – Levallois Metropolitans|
|Position||Small forward / Power forward|
|Born||April 21, 1986|
Poughkeepsie, New York
|Listed height||6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)|
|Listed weight||230 lb (104 kg)|
|High school||Franklin D. Roosevelt|
(Hyde Park, New York)
|College||Rhode Island (2004–2008)|
|NBA draft||2008 / Undrafted|
|2015||Mets de Guaynabo|
|2016–2017||Al Mouttahed Tripoli|
|2017||Piratas de Quebradillas|
|2018||Cariduros de Fajardo|
|2019||Incheon Electroland Elephants|
|Career highlights and awards|
In 2008–09, he played with the Kavala B.C. in the Greek Basket League. He then started next season with another Greek team Peristeri B.C., but few months later moved to Bakersfield Jam of the NBA D-League.
After playing in D-League, Daniels returned overseas joining JSF Nanterre, where he spent next two seasons.
In September 2014, he signed a one-year deal with Nizhny Novgorod of Russia. On November 14, 2014, he parted ways with Nizhny. In March 2015, he signed with Mets de Guaynabo of Puerto Rico for the 2015 BSN season.
Euroleague career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
Note: The EuroLeague is not the only competition in which the player participated for the team during the season. He also played in domestic competition, and regional competition if applicable.
- Will Daniels College Stats
- Daniels bypassed in draft
- VEF RIGA adds forward Daniels
- JSF NANTERRE brings back Daniels
- Nizhny Novgorod announces Will Daniels
- Nizhny Novgorod parts ways with Will Daniels, signs Levan Patsatsia
- Limoges CSP lands Will Daniels
- Will Daniels signed with Mouttahed
- Will Daniels signed with Eilat
- Will Daniels signs at Quebradillas
- "Will Daniels va finir la saison avec Levallois" (in French). BasketActu. February 16, 2019. Retrieved May 2, 2019.