From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ascent of Niagara Falls
Their ascent took place on Goat Island, located on the American side of the falls.
"I was so close to the water", Gadd stated, "I could reach out and stick my ice tool in the Niagara Falls".
- "Will Gadd - The Captain of Adventure". Red Bull. Retrieved February 4, 2015.
- Martinique, Davis (January 7, 2010). "Will Gadd Taking on an Endless Ascent: 24 Hours of Nonstop Ice Climbing". The Watch. Telluride. Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved February 5, 2015.
- Strauss, Gary (March 23, 2011). "Will Gadd is fearless for Discovery's newest 'Planet'". USA Today. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- Smith, Terry (September 1, 2006). "Mexican pilot leads paragliding standings: Twelve pilots set new competition task record". Idaho Mountain Express. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- Cutler, Jacqueline (November 17, 2007). "Adventurer braves the wilds in Discovery's 'Fearless Planet'". Jamaica Gleaner. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- "Will Gadd and Sarah Hueniken Climb the Niagara Falls". Planetmountain. January 30, 2015.
|This biographical article relating to Canadian winter sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to climbing or mountaineering is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|