This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Will Holder (born 1969 in Hatfield, Hertfordshire) is an English typographer based in Brussels. Holder explores the organisation of language around artworks through printed matter, live readings and dialogues with other artists. He is the editor of F.R.DAVID, a journal concerned with reading and writing in the arts.
In May 2009, Holder co-curated TalkShow (with Richard Birkett) at the ICA, London. Together with Alex Waterman, he edited and typeset operatic scores for Yes, But Is It Edible?, the music of Robert Ashley, for two or more voices.
- David Osbaldeston, Inflection Sandwich
- Chris Evans, Goofy Audit
- Falke Pisano, Figures of Speech
- For the Blind Man in the Dark Room Looking for the Black Cat that isn't there
- Otolith Group, A Long Time Between Suns
- Jaki Irvine, The Square Root of Minus One is Plus or Minus i
- Ryan Gander, Intellectual Colours
- New Documents, 2014
- "British Art Show 8".
- "Paul Hamlyn Awards for Artists 2015".
- Onomatopee, 2015
- Sternberg Press, 2011
- Christoph Keller Editions/ JRP, 2010
- Contemporary Art Museum St Louis, 2009
- Sternberg Press, 2009
- Charta, 2008
- Silvana Editoriale, 2007