|Full name||William John Mannion|
|Date of birth||5 May 1998|
|Place of birth||Hillingdon, England|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.86 m)|
(on loan from Hull City)
|2017||→ Plymouth Argyle (loan)||0||(0)|
|2018–||→ Aldershot Town (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:00, 28 November 2017 (UTC)|
Mannion joined AFC Wimbledon at the age of 16. He was a key member of the Under-18 team that knocked Premier League academies Watford and Newcastle United out of the FA Youth Cup before a fifth round defeat to Chelsea.
In July 2016, Mannion signed for Premier League club Hull City on a three-year deal. Due to his age, AFC Wimbledon were entitled to a compensation fee settled by a tribunal. In May 2017, it was announced that Hull City would pay an initial fee of £100,000, plus further payments of up to £100,000 for appearances for the first team, and up to £225,000 should he become an Under-21 and full international in a competitive match.
Mannion spent his first season with the club's Under-23 side, and was named on the bench in the EFL Cup in August 2016. On 22 August 2017, he made his debut in a 2–0 EFL Cup defeat at Doncaster Rovers.
Mannion joined Plymouth Argyle on an emergency loan, on the same date of an EFL Trophy game away to Yeovil Town. This game quickly became his debut, the game ended in defeat for Argyle as they went crashing out of the cup 2–1 due to a late goal by Sam Surridge. This turned out to be Mannion's only game for Argyle.
In January 2016, Mannion was invited to train with the England Under-16 squad. He was called up to the England Under-19 squad later that year, and made his international debut in a 1–1 draw with Netherlands Under-19s on 1 September. He made his second appearance a month later in a 2–1 win over Hungary Under-19s.
- As of 22 August 2017.
|Season||Club||Division||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|2017–18||Plymouth Argyle||League One||0||0||0||0||0||0||1[a]||0||1||0|
- Appearances in the EFL Trophy
- "Club list of registered players: As at 19th May 2018: Hull City" (PDF). English Football League. p. 18. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "Will Mannion". 11v11. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Seckington, Kaylee (25 May 2017). "Dons are awarded fee for young keeper after tribunal". getwestlondon. Retrieved 23 August 2017.
- "Inspiring letter for U-18s". Retrieved 23 August 2017.
- "Mannion joins Hull City". Retrieved 23 August 2017.
- "Compensation fee for Will Mannion". Retrieved 23 August 2017.
- "Will Mannion | Hull City Tigers". Hull City Tigers. Retrieved 23 August 2017.
- "REPORT: TIGERS YOUNGSTERS BEATEN BY DONCASTER". Hull City Tigers. Retrieved 23 August 2017.
- "Plymouth Argyle announce signing of Hull City goalkeeper Will Mannion on emergency loan". The Herald (Plymouth). Retrieved 28 November 2017.
- "YEOVIL TOWN VS. PLYMOUTH ARGYLE 2 - 1". Soccerway. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- "Shots Sign Tigers Goalkeeper Mannion". Aldershot Town Official Site. 9 August 2018. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "England chance for Will". Retrieved 23 August 2017.
- Association, The Football. "England U19s held to draw by Dutch but seal shoot-out win". www.thefa.com. Retrieved 23 August 2017.
- Association, The Football. "Bulgaria 0–2 England U19". www.thefa.com. Retrieved 23 August 2017.