September 8, 1945|
|Occupation||Screenwriter, film director|
|Spouse(s)||Gloria Katz (m. 1969)|
They met as students at the USC School of Cinematic Arts, and became members of Francis Ford Coppola's American Zoetrope group of filmmakers. Along with his wife Gloria Katz, Huyck has created the screenplays of films including American Graffiti, Lucky Lady, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Radioland Murders, He also directed four films he co-wrote with Gloria Katz, Messiah of Evil, French Postcards, Best Defense, and Howard the Duck.
Huyck married Katz in 1969.
- Messiah of Evil (1973) - writer
- Star Wars (1977) - uncredited writer
- Howard the Duck (1986) - director
- "Willard Huyck". The New York Times.
- James, Caryn (August 1, 1986). "Howard the Duck (1986) SCREEN: FROM GEORGE LUCAS, 'HOWARD THE DUCK'". The New York Times.
- "Gloria Katz and Willard Huyck's Best Defense Against Critics Is Their Screenwriting Track Record" By Donald G. McNeil Jr. August 20, 1984 People Magazine accessed 22 April 2015
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States film director born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|