|Full name||Willem Nico Potma|
12 March 1969|
|Height||1.79 m (5.9 ft)|
|Updated on 19 February 2014.|
Willem Nico Potma (born 12 March 1969 in Sneek) is a sailor from the Netherlands, who represented his country at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona. Potma as helmsman in the Dutch Flying Dutchman with his brother Gerhard Potma as crew took the 18th place. In 1996 Potma returned to the Olympics in Savannah. Again with his brother and Frank Hettinga as crew. Potma took 15th place in the Soling.
Potma has an education in retail business. He now works as a self-employed sailmaker.
- "Willem Potma Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympic Sports. Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "WAARDIG AFSCHEID VAN ZEILPLOEG". De Telegraaf (in Dutch). 4 April 1992. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "Veertien zeilers naar Barcelona". Limburgsch dagblad (in Dutch). 1 June 1992. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "Zeilers aan alle kanten voorbijgevarer". De Telegraaf (in Dutch). 30 July 1992. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "Willem Nico Potma". www.linkedin.com. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
|This biographical article related to yacht racing in the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|