Willi Piecyk (born 11 August 1948 in Munich; died 1 August 2008 in Großhansdorf) was a German politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Social Democratic Party of Germany, part of the Socialist Group and sat on the European Parliament's Committee on Fisheries and its Committee on Transport and Tourism.
From 1966 to 1968, he served as a police officer.
- Secondary school-leaving certificate (1972) Studied economics and political science
- 1979: Politics degree
- Adult education tutor
- 1980-1982: Chairman of the Young Socialists
- 1991-1999: Chairman of the Schleswig-Holstein SPD
- 1992-2008: Member of the European Parliament
- Personal profile of Willi Piecyk in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (German)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|