From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (December 2012)|
William Adair Bernoudy (1910–1988) was an American architect.
The William A. Bernoudy Residency in Architecture at the American Academy in Rome is named in his honor.
He died in 1988.
- Temple Emanuel (St. Louis, Missouri), 1962
- 26 villa coublay, creve coeur, mo
• 457 Osage Ridge Road, Augusta, MO 63332
- 25 Balcon Est, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, 1964
- Overby, Osmund (1991). William Adair Bernoudy, Architect: Bringing the Legacy of Frank Lloyd Wright to St. Louis. University of Missouri Press.
- Duffy, Robert W. (13 October 2002). "Retelling of Temple Emanuel story starts with Bernoudy-Mutrux-Bauer". St. Louis Post - Dispatch. p. 8.