|Full name||William Medardo Chiroque Távara|
|Date of birth||March 10, 1980|
|Place of birth||Sullana, Peru|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Playing position||Winger / Striker|
|Universidad César Vallejo|
|2014-||Universidad César Vallejo||50||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 February 2013.
William Medardo Chiroque Távara (born March 10, 1980 in Morropón Province, Peru) is a Peruvian footballer who plays as a striker or winger for Universidad César Vallejo in the Torneo Descentralizado. He was part of the Peru squad that won the Bronze Medal in the 2011 Copa America.
Chiroque has been capped thirteen times by the Peru national football team, first on 28 April 2004 in a friendly match against Chile, and scored his first international goal on 23 July 2011 in a 4-1 victory against Venezuela in the 2011 Copa America Third Place Match.
- Pierrend, José Luis (2010-11-17). "Peru - Record International Players". RSSSF.
- William Chiroque at the Juan Aurich official website
- William Chiroque at National-Football-Teams.com
- William Chiroque at footballdatabase.eu
|This biographical article related to Peruvian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|