William Cobbold (composer)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "For Death of Her" - an elegy composed upon the 1588 death of Mrs. Mary Gascoigne.
- "New Fashions" - recorded by Theatre of Voices & Fretwork, Paul Hillier
- "With wreaths of rose and laurel" - Cobbold's contribution to The Triumphs of Oriana collection of 25 madrigals from 23 different composers published in 1601 by Thomas Morley.
- "Ye mortal wights"
- Chamber Music: A Research and Information Guide - Page 135 0415937361 John H. Baron - 2002 - Joel Kramme, "William Cobbold's 'New Fashions': Some Notes Concerning the Reconstruction of the Missing Alto Part', in John Jenkins and His Time: Studies in English Consort Music, ed. A. Ashbee and P. Holman (Oxford, 1996), 137-59....
- Grapes, K. Dawn (2018). With mornefull musique: funeral elegies in early modern England. Woodbridge: Boydell Press. ISBN 9781783273515. OCLC 1031342567.
- Voices, Theatre Of. ">Theatre Of Voices | Recordings | The Cries of London". Theatre Of Voices. Retrieved 2019-09-06.