William Collins may refer to:
- William Collins (poet) (1721–1759), English poet
- William Collins (painter) (1788–1847), English landscape artist
- William Lucas Collins (1815–1887), English author and clergyman of the Church of England
- William Wiehe Collins (1862–1951), English architectural and landscape genre painter
- Billy Collins (born 1941), American poet
- William P. Collins, author of works on the Bábí and Bahá’í Faiths, see Bahá'í Faith in Europe
- William Collins (Worcester MP), English politician who sat in the House of Commons from 1654 to 1659
- William Collins (Warwick MP), Member of Parliament (MP) for Warwick 1837–52
- William Collins (South African politician) (1803–1876), member Volksraad of the Orange Free State
- William Collins (representative) (1818–1878), U.S. congressman from New York
- William Whitehouse Collins (1853–1923), New Zealand Member of Parliament for Christchurch in the South Island
- William Job Collins (1859–1946), British surgeon and Liberal Party politician
- William A. Collins (born 1935), American politician, state representative and mayor from Norwalk, Connecticut
- William Collins (publisher) (1789–1853), Scottish founder of the William Collins, Sons publishing house.
- William Collins (Lord Provost) (1817–1895), Scottish temperance movement activist; son of publisher William Collins.
- William Collins, Sons (est. 1819), Scottish publishing house, became part of HarperCollins in 1990, a subsidiary of News Corp.
- William Collins (imprint), a non-fiction publishing brand launched by HarperCollins in 2014.
- William Collins (cricketer) (1837–1876), Australian cricketer
- William Collins (sportsman, born 1853) (1853–1934), played rugby for England and cricket for Wellington, New Zealand
- William Collins (cricketer, born 1868) (1868–1942), English cricketer
- William Collins (tennis), British tennis player from the 1920s and 30s, see 1930 Wimbledon Championships – Men's Singles
- William Collins (canoeist) (born 1932), Canadian canoer who competed in the 1956 Summer Olympics
- Bill Collins (athlete) born 1950, American sprinter
- Billy Collins, Jr. (1961–1984), American professional boxer
- William Collins (colonist) (1756–1819), English naval officer and early settler in Tasmania, Australia
- Colonel William O. Collins, commandant of Fort Laramie, Wyoming; namesake of Fort Collins, Colorado and Camp Collins
- William Collins (bishop) (1867–1911), Bishop of Gibraltar in the Church of England
- William Henry Collins (1878–1937), Canadian geologist
- William Floyd Collins (1887–1925), American cave explorer
- William J. Collins (1896–1970), president of St. Ambrose University
- Bootsy Collins (William Earl Collins, born 1951), American funk bassist, singer and songwriter
- Mr. William Collins, a fictional character in the Jane Austen novel Pride and Prejudice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title William Collins.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.