William Davidson (sailor)
|Representing Great Britain|
|1908 London||12 metre class|
He was a crew member on the Mouchette which finished second of two teams competing in the 12 metre class. At the time, only the helmsman and mate were awarded silver medals, while the crew received bronze medals. However, Davidson is credited as having received a silver medal in the official Olympic database.
- "William DAVIDSON". Olympic.org. International Olympic Committee. Retrieved 2016-06-10.
- "William P. DAVIDSON". Sailing.org. World Sailing. Retrieved 2016-06-10.
- "William Phythian Davidson". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 2016-06-10.
- Cook, Theodore Andrea (1908). The Fourth Olympiad, Being the Official Report: The Olympic Games of 1908 (PDF). London: British Olympic Association. pp. 339–354. Retrieved 2016-06-10.
- "1908 London Olympic Games Sailing Competition: 12 Metre (Open) Fleet racing". Sailing.org. World Sailing. Retrieved 2016-06-10.
|This article about a United Kingdom Olympic medallist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to yacht racing in United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|