William Eggleston in the Real World
|William Eggleston in the Real World|
|Directed by||Michael Almereyda|
|Produced by||Michael Almereyda
|Written by||Michael Almereyda|
|Music by||Simon Fisher Turner|
|Cinematography||Kiko de la Rica|
|Edited by||Karen Choy
|Distributed by||Palm Pictures (USA)|
The film reveals the deep connection between William Eggleston's personality and his work, and also reveals his parallel commitments as a musician, draftsman and videographer. The film follows Eggleston on trips to Kentucky, Los Angeles, New York City and Memphis, where Eggleston lives.
- Martel, Ned (31 August 2005). "A Look at the South Through a Lens, Truly". The New York Times. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- "William Eggleston in the Real World (2005)", IMDB. Accessed 8 August 2014.
- "A very singular vision", The Daily Telegraph. Accessed 8 August 2014.
- "William Eggleston In the Real World (2005)", BBC. Accessed 8 August 2014.
- "Gotham Awards Nominations Announced", Filmmaker (magazine). Accessed 8 August 2014.
- "'Brokeback,' 'Capote' Get Gotham Award Nods", Fox News Channel. Accessed 8 August 2014.
- "William Eggleston in the Real World (2005)", The New York Times. Accessed 8 August 2014.
- William Eggleston in the Real World at the Internet Movie Database
- Palm Pictures - William Eggleston In The Real World
- William Eggleston at Xavier Hufkens, Brussels
|This article about a biographical documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|