William Frederick Barton Massey-Mainwaring
The fifth son of Eyre Massey, 3rd Baron Clarina and his wife Susan Elizabeth née Burton, he was originally known as William Frederick Barton Massey. Educated at Trinity College Dublin, he was called to the bar at the Inner Temple, London. In 1872 he married Isabella Anne Milman, a widow and only child of Benjamin Lee Mainwaring of Knaresborough. He assumed the surname Massey-Mainwaring on marriage.
- Leigh Rayment's Historical List of MPs – Constituencies beginning with "F" [self-published source][better source needed]
- "Obituary". The Times. 13 March 1907. p. 12.
- Burke, Bernard (1884). The general armory of England, Scotland, Ireland, and wales: comprising a registry of armorial bearings from the earliest to the present time. London: Harrison & Sons. p. 650.
- "The Massey-Mainwaring Collection at Bethnal Green". The Times. 2 July 1888. p. 10.
- "South Kensington And Bethnal Green". The Times. 14 January 1889. p. 4.
- "The People's Palace". The Times. 5 August 1889. p. 4.
- "The General Election". The Times. 24 June 1892. p. 7.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by Mr William Massey-Mainwaring
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
|Member of Parliament for Finsbury Central
William Charles Steadman