Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (September 2012)
- Charles Wesley
- Sir John Harrison Yallop, late mayor of Norwich. (1833)
- Duke of Beaufort, in the uniform of the Gloucester Yeomanry Cavalry
- Frederick Aaron,
- Abraham and Susannah Riddiford.
- Lieutenant Colonel Townsend of the 14th Royal Light Dragoons
- Reverend James Henry Monk Lord Bishop of Gloucester and Bristol, painted for the Bishop’s College in Clifton exhibited in 1842
- the Richard White, 1st Earl of Bantry (1767–1851) exhibited in 1844.
- Mrs Mills.
- Lieutenant General Sir William Fenwick Williams of Kars, Bart., KCB is
- Charles Frederick Allison, the founder of the University.
- Charles Allison’s wife and daughter
- Reverend Humphrey Pickard
- Reverend John Beecham, the first president of the Wesleyan Conference of Eastern British America
- John Curwen, a writer on music.
- Sir John Eardley Inglis
- Mrs Philip Vanderbyl
- At Lessons
- and Blackberries
- The New Song (1874)
- Christopher Wood. Dictionary of Victorian Painters, Antique Collectors' Club, 1971, p. ???