William Joseph Moran
William Joseph Moran (January 15, 1906 – August 23, 1996) was a Roman Catholic bishop who served the Archdiocese for the Military Services.
On September 15, 1965, Moran was appointed titular bishop of Centuria and auxiliary bishop of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese for the Military Services, USA and was consecrated on December 13, 1965. Moran retired on January 15, 1981.
- Catholic Church hierarchy
- Catholic Church in the United States
- Historical list of the Catholic bishops of the United States
- Insignia of Chaplain Schools in the US Military
- List of Catholic bishops of the United States
- List of Catholic bishops of the United States: military service
- Lists of patriarchs, archbishops, and bishops
- Military chaplain
- Religious symbolism in the United States military
- United States military chaplains
- Archdiocese for the Military Services, USA, official website
- Archdiocese for the Military Services of the United States. GCatholic.org. Retrieved 2010-08-20.
|Catholic Church titles|
| Auxiliary Bishop for the Military Services, USA
1965 – 1981
|This article about an American Catholic bishop or archbishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|