William Joyce (actor)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
October 21, 1930|
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
|Died||September 3, 1998
|Height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
William Joyce (October 21, 1930 – September 3, 1998) was an American actor.
- Top Banana (1954) - Dancer (uncredited)
- The Wings of Eagles (1957) - Naval Aide (uncredited)
- This Could Be the Night (1957) - Bruce Cameron
- Man on Fire (1957) - Chamberlain (uncredited)
- Don't Go Near the Water (1957) - Lt. Boone (uncredited)
- I Eat Your Skin (1971) - Tom Harris
- The Young Nurses (1973) - Fairbanks
- The Parallax View (1974) - Senator Charles Carroll
- Lifeguard (1976) - Lifeguard Captain
- "Webb's Western Effort: Pilot Film Shown For 'Johnny Guitar'". Pittsburgh Press. July 31, 1959. p. 35. Retrieved September 4, 2011.
- Garfield, David (1980). "Appendix: Life Members of The Actors Studio as of January 1980". A Player's Place: The Story of The Actors Studio. New York City: MacMillan. p. 278. ISBN 0-02-542650-8.
- "I Eat Your Skin (1964)". The New York Times. Retrieved September 4, 2011.
- William Joyce at the Internet Movie Database
- William Joyce at the Internet Broadway Database
- Bill Joyce at the Internet Broadway Database
- In Loving Memory Of William Joyce
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|