|Chair of the Major Public Appointments Select Committee|
|Assumed office |
4 December 2018
|Preceded by||Office established|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
|Assumed office |
8 March 2008
|Preceded by||Chan Kong Choy (MCA – BN)|
William Leong Jee Keen
27 January 1957
Ipoh, Perak, Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia)
|Political party||People's Justice Party (PKR)|
|Pakatan Rakyat (PR) (2008-2015)|
Pakatan Harapan (PH) (2015-present)
|Residence||Klang Valley, Malaysia|
|William Leong on Parliament of Malaysia|
William Leong Jee Keen (simplified Chinese: 梁自坚; traditional Chinese: 梁自堅; pinyin: Liáng Zìjiān; born 27 January 1957) is a Malaysian politician and the Member of Parliament (MP) of Malaysia for Selayang constituency in Selangor. He is a member of the People's Justice Party (PKR) in the ruling Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition.
|2008||William Leong Jee Keen (PKR)||30,701||51.67%||Lee Li Yew (MCA)||27,134||45.67%||60,920||3,567||76.57%|
|Koh Swe Yong (PRM)||1,332||2.24%|
|2013||William Leong Jee Keen (PKR)||52,287||57.40%||Donald Lim Siang Chai (MCA)||34,441||37.81%||92,528||17,846||87.38%|
|Mohd Hazizi Abdul Rahman (BERJASA)||4,152||4.56%|
|2018||William Leong Jee Keen (PKR)||60,158||61.38%||Kang Meng Fuat (MCA)||19,501||19.90%||99,450||40,657||85.60%|
|Hashim Abd Karim (PAS)||18,343||18.72%|
- "Six new select committees announced, Anwar heads reforms caucus". Malaysiakini. 4 December 2018. Retrieved 26 April 2019.
- "Capable individuals will be picked for the job". The Star. 11 March 2008. Retrieved 11 January 2010.
- "The hard road to success". The Star. 3 March 2008. Retrieved 11 January 2010.
- "Malaysia Decides 2008". The Star (Malaysia). Retrieved 11 January 2010.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|