July 15, 1876|
Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Died||May 11, 1941(aged 64)|
In 1912 he won the silver medal as member of the American team in the team running deer, single shots event and the bronze medal in the team 25 metre small-bore rifle competition.
In the 1912 Summer Olympics he also participated in the following events:
- 25 metre small-bore rifle - 14th place
- 50 metre rifle, prone - 18th place
- 300 metre military rifle, three positions - 31st place
- 600 metre free rifle - 32nd place
- "William McDonnell". Sports Reference. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
- profile (name misspelt)
|This article about a sport shooting Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|