William Perry (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
William Perry (born 1927) is an American businessman and former Secretary of Defense.
William Perry may also refer to:
- William Perry (boxer) (1819–1881), English boxer known as the "Tipton Slasher"
- William Perry (bishop) (1832–1898), American Protestant Episcopal bishop and educator
- William Perry (New Zealand politician) (1885–1968), was a member of the New Zealand Legislative Council
- William Hayne Perry (1839–1902), U.S. Representative from South Carolina
- William James Perry (1887–1949), British cultural anthropologist
- William Perry (American football) (born 1962), nicknamed "The Refrigerator"
- William C. Perry (1900–1985), 34th Chief Justice of the Oregon Supreme Court
- William F. Perry (1823–1901), Confederate brigadier general, first Alabama superintendent of public education, self-taught professor
- William G. Perry (1913–1998), developmental psychologist
- William P. Perry (born 1930), composer and producer
- William W. Perry, Wisconsin State Assemblyman
- William Hayes Perry (1832–1906), American businessman and entrepreneur
- William Haggin Perry (1910-1993), American turfman
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|