||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
August 9, 1950 |
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Other names||Bill Sandell|
William Sandell (born August 9, 1950) is an art director who was nominated at the 76th Academy Awards for his work on the film Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World in the category of Best Art Direction. He shared his nomination with Robert Gould .
He got his start on B-Movies such as Invasion of the Bee Girls.
- Invasion of the Bee Girls (1973)
- Mean Streets (1973)
- Big Bad Mama (1974)
- Truck Turner (1974)
- Checkered Flag or Crash (1977)
- Fast Charlie... the Moonbeam Rider (1979)
- Airplane II: The Sequel (1982)
- RoboCop (1987)
- Total Recall (1990)
- Newsies (1992)
- Hocus Pocus (1993)
- The Flintstones (1994)
- Air Force One (1997)
- The Perfect Storm (2000)
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003)
- Poseidon (2006)
- Hotel for Dogs (2009)
- "The 76th Academy Awards (2004) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 31, 2014.
|This article about an art director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|