William St. Clair Tisdall
William St. Clair Tisdall was fluent in several Middle Eastern languages including Arabic, and spent much time researching the sources of Islam and the Qur'an in the original languages. He also wrote grammars for Persian, Hindustani, Punjabi and Gujarati.
- The Original Sources of the Qu'ran Full online book
- Full online book:The Sources of Islam
- Full online book:A word to the wise
- Full online book:A Manual of the Leading Muhammadan Objections to Christianity
- "Library of Congress Online Catalog". Retrieved 2008-09-20.
|This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|