From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
William Teulon Swan Stallybrass (formerly William Teulon Swan Sonnenschein; 1883–1948) was a barrister, Principal of Brasenose College, Oxford from 1936, and Vice-Chancellor of the University of Oxford from 1947, just before his death.
- The Pocket Emerson, edited by W. T. S. Sonnenschein (1909)
- A Society of States; or, sovereignty, independence, and equality in a League of Nations (1918)
- The Buccaneers of America, translation of 1684–5 (with facsimiles of the original engravings), revised and edited by W. Stallybrass, et al. (1923)
- The Law of Torts, 8th edition (1934)
- Books from Amazon.co.uk by William Teulon Swan Sonnenschein.
- Information from the National Portrait Gallery (London).
Charles Henry Sampson
|Principal of Brasenose College, Oxford
Sir Richard Winn Livingstone
|Vice-Chancellor of Oxford University
The Very Reverend John Lowe
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about an academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to the University of Oxford is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|