William III de Cantilupe
William III de Cantilupe (died 25 September 1254) (anciently Cantelow, Cantelou, Canteloupe, etc, Latinised to de Cantilupo)  was lord of Abergavenny in right of his wife, Eva de Braose, of the de Braose dynasty of Welsh Marcher Lords, who inherited the tenancy.
His chief residences were at Calne in Wiltshire and Aston Cantlow in Warwickshire before inheriting the Abergavenny estates. His brother Thomas de Cantilupe became Chancellor of England and Bishop of Hereford.
He was the son of William II de Cantilupe and Millicent de Gournay and grandson of William I de Cantilupe. He married Eva de Braose, daughter of William de Braose and his wife, Eva Marshal daughter of the famous William Marshall, 1st Earl of Pembroke, before 15 February 1248. They had at least three children:
- Milicent de Cantilupe, married (1) John de Montalt; (2) Eudo de la Zouche
- Joan de Cantilupe (d 1271) married Henry de Hastings (1235?-1269). 
- George de Cantilupe (died 1273).
- Cleveland, Duchess of (1889), The Battle Abbey Roll I, London: John Murray
- Cokayne, G. E. (1912), Gibbs, V., ed., The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant II (new, 13 volumes in 14 (1910-1959) ed.), London: The St. Catherine Press Ltd.
- Kingsford, C.L. (2004), ‘Hastings, Sir Henry (1235?–1269)’, rev. H. W. Ridgeway, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, retrieved 26 November 2012(subscription or UK public library membership required)
- Stacey, Robert C. (2004), ‘Cantilupe, William (III) de (d. 1254)’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, retrieved 28 November 2012(subscription or UK public library membership required)
- Sir Bernard Burke C.B., LL.D., Ulster King of Arms (compiler). (1996). A Genealogical History of the Dormant, Abeyant, Forfeited and Extinct Peerages of the British Empire. Baltimore:: Genealogical Publishing Co, pg. 101.
- Frederick Lewis Weis (with additions and corrections by Walter Lee Sheppard, Jr. and assisted by David Faris). (1992). Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co, Line 66.29. Lines: 39-29, 39A-29, 93A-28, 232A-32