|Designer(s)||Sam Michael (Technical Director)
Ed Wood (Chief Designer)
Jon Tomlinson (Chief Aerodynamicist)
|Chassis||Carbon-fibre and honeycomb composite monocoque|
|Suspension (front)||Carbon-fibre double wishbone arrangement, with composite toelink and pushrod activated springs and anti-roll bar|
|Suspension (rear)||as front|
|Engine||Cosworth CA2010 2.4 L (146 cu in) 90° V8, limited to 18,000 RPM naturally aspirated mid-mounted|
|Transmission||Seven-speed semi-automatic gearbox with reverse gear Electro-hydraulically actuated seamless shift|
|Weight||620 kg (1,367 lb) (including driver)|
Rays Wheels (front and rear): 13"
|Notable entrants||AT&T Williams|
|Notable drivers||9. Rubens Barrichello
10. Nico Hülkenberg
|Debut||2010 Bahrain Grand Prix|
The Williams FW32 was a Formula One motor racing car made by Williams for the 2010 season and powered by the sport's brand-new entry-level Cosworth CA2010 engine. The car was driven by Rubens Barrichello and 2009 GP2 Series champion Nico Hülkenberg.
The car was first driven in shakedown tests at Silverstone on January 28 before it was officially unveiled at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo near Valencia, Spain at the first official test on February 1. After Hülkenberg completed the shakedown at Silverstone, Barrichello was given the first day's running at the test, completing 75 laps. Hülkenberg took the car's first pole position at the Brazilian Grand Prix in variable conditions.
|Problems playing this file? See media help.|
Complete Formula One results
(key) (results in bold indicate pole position; results in italics indicate fastest lap)
|2010||AT&T Williams||Cosworth CA2010 V8||B||BHR||AUS||MAL||CHN||ESP||MON||TUR||CAN||EUR||GBR||GER||HUN||BEL||ITA||SIN||JPN||KOR||BRA||ABU||69||6th|
- Straw, Edd (2010-02-04). "Williams-Cosworth FW32". Autosport. Vol. 199 no. 5. pp. 58–61.
- Elizalde, Pablo (2009-06-12). "Williams 'pleased' with F1 entry". autosport.com. Haymarket Publications. Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- "Exclusive: First image of new Williams". autosport.com. Haymarket Publications. 2010-01-28. Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- "Barrichello to test on 1 February in Spain". motorsport.com. GMM. 2010-01-12. Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- Noble, Jonathan (2010-02-01). "Massa ends first test of 2010 on top". autosport.com. Haymarket Publications. Retrieved 2010-02-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Williams FW32.|
|This Formula One–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|