From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||1,066 ft (325 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||449748|
The children of this community attend Northeastern Wayne Schools.
Williamsburg is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-06-19.
- "USGS detail on Williamsburg". Retrieved 2007-11-08.
- Young, Andrew White (1872). History of Wayne County, Indiana, from Its First Settlement to the Present Time. R. Clarke & Company. p. 227.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 348. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...by William Johnson, and probably named for him.
- "Wayne County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved May 8, 2017.
|This Wayne County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|