Williamsburg Premium Outlets
|Location||5715-62A Richmond Road, Williamsburg, Virginia|
|Opening date||1988; renovated 2008|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||135|
|No. of floors||1|
Williamsburg Premium Outlets, formerly Prime Outlets and Berkeley Commons, is an outlet shopping complex located in Williamsburg, Virginia. It was built in 1988 by McArthur/Glen Group of Washington, D.C. The shopping center has 135 stores, and it is owned and operated by the Simon Property Group. The mall was renovated in 2008.
- "Williamsburg Premium Outlets - Williamsburg, Virginia - VA, hours, map and directory | Outlet Stores and Malls". Outletstoresmalls.com. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "Williamsburg and Virginia's Historic Triangle - Mary Alice Blackwell, Anne Patterson Causey, Joetta Sack". Books.google.com. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "Bargain Hunting in the Bay Area - Sally Socolich". Books.google.com. 1990-10-01. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "Ups And Downs For Area Outlets". Articles.dailypress.com. 1991-04-21. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- "EuroProperty". Books.google.com. 2011-10-26. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- January, 2013. "Williamsburg Premium Outlets". Retrieved 2013-01-01.
|This Virginia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|