From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Williamson is an English-language surname originally meaning 'son of William'.
- Williamson, Arizona
- Williamson, Georgia
- Williamson, Illinois
- Williamson, Iowa
- Williamson, New York, a town in Wayne County, New York.
- Williamson (CDP), New York, a hamlet and census-designated place in Wayne County, New York.
- Williamson, West Virginia
- Williamson County, Illinois
- Williamson County, Tennessee
- Williamson County, Texas
Main article: Williamson (surname)
- Williamson (United States Supreme Court Case)
- Williamson amplifier, a type of push-pull audio amplifier with low distortion first designed in 1947
- Williamson Road Junior Public School, an elementary school in Toronto, Ontario
- Williamson ether synthesis, one of the most common methods for preparing ethers.
- Wilson (disambiguation)
- Williams (disambiguation)
- Williamston (disambiguation)
- Williamstown (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Williamson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.