Williamsville Central School District
Williamsville Central School District is a public school district in New York that serves the village of Williamsville, as well as the towns of Amherst, Cheektowaga, and Clarence. The district enrollment is approximately 10,600 students throughout 13 schools in the district. The district superintendent is Scott G. Martzloff, Ed.D. It is headquartered near Casey Middle School and North High School at 105 Casey Rd, East Amherst, NY 14051. The district also has an active technology distribution drive which provides all middle schoolers with either iPads or Chromebooks.
- Country Parkway Elementary School
- Dodge Elementary School
- Forest Elementary School
- Heim Elementary School
- Maple East Elementary School
- Maple West Elementary School
- Casey Middle School
- Heim Middle School
- Mill Middle School
- Transit Middle School
- Top district out of 97 public school districts in western NY, 2012.
- Williamsville East, South, North High schools awarded gold, silver medals in 2012 U.S. News Best High Schools, ranking 57th, 86th, 88th out of 1165 in the state respectively. These 3 high schools rank among the top 2-3% out of 21,776 public high schools nationally; 2012.
- , About the District
- Thomas, Scott. "2012 School district rankings for western new york.". Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "US News Best High Schools, 2012.". Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- School District Webpage
- 2006-07 NYS School Report Card
- Business First of Buffalo: Business First's 2009-2010 Guide to Western New York Schools
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|