Willis Independent School District
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2017)
In 2001 three new board members took their positions.
In 2013 an individual sued the district in federal court, accusing it of ignoring a teacher sex abuse case.
- Grades 9-12
- Willis High School (Unincorporated Montgomery County) (the school mascot is the WildKat; although "wildcat" is a popular mascot name Willis is the only school in Texas, if not the nation, to use the distinctive spelling)
- Grades 6-8
- Grades PK-5
- "2009 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25.
- Micek, Kassia (2001-05-05). "Patton takes over as Willis High principal". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- Stanton, Robert. "Federal lawsuit accuses Willis ISD of ignoring classroom sex." Houston Chronicle. July 15, 2013. Retrieved on July 15, 2013.
- "Letters to the editor: Vote for Willis kids: Support school bond". The Woodlands Villager at the Houston Chronicle. 2015-10-05.