Willow Branch, Indiana
|Willow Branch, Indiana|
|Elevation||935 ft (285 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||446097|
The first store in Willow Branch was established in 1874. The community took its name from the stream upon which it is located, the Willow Branch creek.
Willow Branch is a populated place located in Hancock County at latitude 39.876 and longitude -85.684.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Binford, John H. (1882). History of Hancock County, Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement by the "pale Face," in 1818, Down to 1882. King & Binford. p. 100.
- Richman, George J. (1916). History of Hancock County, Indiana: Its People, Industries and Institutions. Wm. Mitchell Printing Company. p. 542.
- "A Brief History of Time (in Indiana)" (Press release). The Indianapolis Star. 2005-04-30.
|This Hancock County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|