Willow Hill Township, Jasper County, Illinois
|Willow Hill Township|
Location in Jasper County
Jasper County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||34.16 sq mi (88.5 km2)|
|• Land||34.13 sq mi (88.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2) 0.09%|
|Elevation||492 ft (150 m)|
|• Density||18.7/sq mi (7.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62448, 62449, 62480|
|GNIS feature ID||0429940|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.16 square miles (88.5 km2), of which 34.13 square miles (88.4 km2) (or 99.91%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.09%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Hunt City Township (north)
- Oblong Township, Crawford County (east)
- Sainte Marie Township (south)
- Fox Township (southwest)
- Wade Township (west)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Edison, Miller, Shiloh and Todd.
- Jasper County Community Unit School District 1
- Oblong Community Unit School District 4
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 108
- State Senate District 54
- "Willow Hill Township, Jasper County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.