Willow Vale, Queensland
Gold Coast City, Queensland
|Population||2,096 (2016 census)|
|• Density||44.548/km2 (115.38/sq mi)|
|Area||47.05 km2 (18.2 sq mi)|
|LGA(s)||City of Gold Coast|
Willow Vale is a rural locality in City of Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Before the naming of this locality, the area was generally referred to as Pimpama. At the 2016 Australian Census, Willow Vale recorded a population of around 2,100.
Heritage listings at Willow Vale include:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Willow Vale (QLD) (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 29 March 2018.
- "Willow Vale (entry 46095)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 14 March 2014.
- "Laurel Hill Farmhouse (entry 601936)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- Gold Coast Local Heritage Register - A to M, pp. 67-68
- "Gold Coast Local Heritage Register - A to M" (PDF). Gold Coast City Council. Retrieved 26 August 2020.
- "Gold Coast Inner Hinterland". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland. — includes Willow Vale