Willow Valley, California
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||2,746 ft (837 m)|
Willow Valley is an unincorporated community in Nevada County, California. Willow Valley is located 6.5 miles (10.5 km) south-southwest of North Bloomfield. It lies at an elevation of 2746 feet (837 m).
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Willow Valley, California
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Clovis, Calif.: Word Dancer Press. p. 577. ISBN 1-884995-14-4.
- "Tobiassen is given School Bus Contract".
- "Three Mines Bonded To Tuttle".
- "Willow Valley Unit Expands". Los Angeles Times. February 18, 1952.