From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||794 ft (242 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||446116|
A post office was established at Wilmington in 1817, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1907.
Wilmington is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Shaw, Archibald (1915). History of Dearborn County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Indianapolis: B. F. Bowen and Company, Inc. p. 176.
- History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties, Indiana. F. E. Weakley. 1885. p. 116.
- "Dearborn County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
|This Dearborn County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|