Wilmington Township, DeKalb County, Indiana
Location of Wilmington Township in DeKalb County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.98 sq mi (93.2 km2)|
|• Land||35.97 sq mi (93.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2)|
|Elevation||850 ft (259 m)|
|• Density||114.8/sq mi (44.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||454061|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.98 square miles (93.2 km2), of which 35.97 square miles (93.2 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Franklin Township (north)
- Troy Township (northeast)
- Stafford Township (east)
- Newville Township (southeast)
- Concord Township (south)
- Jackson Township (southwest)
- Grant Township (west)
- Union Township (west)
- Smithfield Township (northwest)
The township contains two cemeteries: Kraft and Krontz.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of DeKalb County, Indiana: Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages and Towns. Inter-State Publishing Company. 1885. p. 959.
- History of Dekalb County, Indiana. B.F. Bowen & Co. 1914. p. 143.