Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kabinet Ali Sastroamidjojo I
14th cabinet of Indonesia
|Indonesian Government (Executive Branch)|
|Date formed||1 April 1952|
|Date dissolved||3 June 1953|
|People and organisations|
|Head of state||Sukarno|
|Head of government||Wilopo|
|Successor||First Ali Sastroamidjojo Cabinet|
The Wilopo Cabinet was an Indonesian cabinet that served from 1 April 1952 until 3 June 1953.
- Prime Minister: Wilopo (Indonesian National Party – PNI)
- Deputy Prime Minister: Prawoto Mangkusasmito (Masyumi Party)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs ad interim: Wilopo (Indonesian National Party - PNI)
- Minister of Home Affairs: Mohammad Roem (Masyumi Party)
- Minister of Defense: Sultan Hamengkubuwana IX
- Minister of Justice: Lukman Wiriadinata (Socialist Party of Indonesia - PSI)
- Minister of Information: Arnold Mononutu (Indonesian National Party – PNI)
- Minister of Finance: Sumitro Djojohadikusumo (Socialist Party of Indonesia - PSI)
- Minister of Agriculture: Mohammad Sardjan (Masyumi Party)
- Minister of Economic Affairs: Sumanang (Indonesian National Party – PNI)
- Minister of Transport: Djuanda
- Minister of Public Works and Power: Suwarto (PKRI)
- Minister of Labor: Iskandar Tedjasukmana (Labour Party)
- Minister of Social Affairs: Anwar Tjokroaminoto (Indonesian Islamic Union Party - PSII)
- Minister of Education & Culture: Bahder Djohan
- Minister of Religious Affairs: Fakih Usman (Masyumi Party)
- Minister of Health: Dr. Johannes Leimena (Parkindo)
- Minister of Employee Affairs: R.P Soeroso (Parindra)
- Mukarto Notowidagdo (PNI) was appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs on 29 April 1952, releasing Wilopo from his dual role.
- On 11 May 1953 Social Minister Anwar Tjokroaminoto resigned and was replaced by Employee Affairs Minister Suroso. Responsibility for employee affairs was transferred to Prime Minister.
- On 2 January 1953 Defense Minister Sultan Hamengkubuwana IX resigned and Prime Minister Wilopo became ad interim Defense Minister.
- Simanjuntak, P. N. H. (2003). Kabinet-Kabinet Republik Indonesia: Dari Awal Kemerdekaan Sampai Reformasi (in Indonesian). Jakarta: Djambatan. pp. 125–133. ISBN 979-428-499-8.
- Feith, Herbert (2009) . The Wilopo Cabinet, 1952-1953: A Turning Point in Post-Revolutionary Indonesia (Reprint ed.). Equinox Publishing. ISBN 978-602-8397-15-5.
|This Indonesia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|