|Wilsford shown within Wiltshire|
|Population||51 (2001 census) "Wiltshire Community History - Census". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 16 February 2015. (175 for Charlton St Peter and Wilsford, 2011)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Dorset and Wiltshire|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
Wilsford elects a joint parish council with nearby Charlton St Peter; the council is named Charlton and Wilsford. It falls within the area of the Wiltshire Council unitary authority, which is responsible for all significant local government functions.
- "Charlton (Upavon) - 2011 Census". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 19 July 2015. Note ONS raw data (as opposed to this County Council figure) is for an area 'too small to publish all data for reasons of confidentiality of living people' its parish data being combined with Charlton St Peter into output area E00162614 so more demographic statistics will become available in a few decades from 2011
- Historic England. "Church of St Nicholas (1320070)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- "Victoria County History - Wiltshire - Vol 10 pp204-214 - Parishes: Wilsford". British History Online. University of London. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- Historic England. "Monument No. 1002029". PastScape. Retrieved 24 March 2016.
- "Archaeologists unearth a skeleton in a Bronze Age burial at the Wilsford Henge excavation near Marden". Marlborough News. 22 July 2015.
Media related to Wilsford, Wiltshire at Wikimedia Commons