Wilson Bikram Rai
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Wilson Bikram Rai|
|Born||Birtamod, Jhapa, Nepal|
|Medium||Stand-up, Television, film|
|Genres||Observational comedy, Political satire, pop culture|
|Notable works and roles||Takme Buda on NTV sitcom Meri Bassai|
Wilson Bikram Rai (Nepali: विल्सन विक्रम राई) is a Nepalese comedian, actor, singer, dancer and producer. He is best known for his role as Takme Buda on NTV sitcom Meri Bassai (2012–2015). Now he is playing comedy web series Khas Khus. He often imitates the retired ex-British Gurkha army Limbu man in Limbu accent as 'Takme Buda' to entertain his spectators. He had successfully traveled more than 20 countries. He is also the Brand Ambassador of Italian Shoes Black Horse.
Wilson Bikram Rai was born in Birtamod, Jhapa Nepal where his father and sister still resides. He studied in Little Flowers' English School in Anarmani 4 Jhapa Nepal. His mother Mrs Kamala Rai died when he was 9 years old.
He is active in singing as well. His Hits Comedy Songs includes
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Pani Pani Pani Jindagani
- 19 Fauntin youdda Ladhda Pako Mailey Takma
- I Love You Santaram
- Chanuwa Mitho
- Jhyana pultung
Wilson is best known for his role as Takme Buda in Meri Bassai. Before his current role, Wilson hosted a stand-up comedy show channel on YouTube, titled The Wilson Bikram Show, which managed to amuse many people and made him popular figure. He has acted in many Music Videos of Popular Singer's as well
- Adrian Pradhan's Khairo Khairo Kapal Timro 
- Prakash Poudel's Haa Haa Haa 
- Parbati Rai's Jhajhalko Aai Rahancha Barai
- Kumar Dumi Rai's Soi Dhole Soi
Rai has featured in many Nepalese films, Music Videos and Tele-Series. The following are Movies of Rai.
|2012||Saayad||Best Comedy Artist by Filmy Khabar 2069 |
Best Supporting Actor NFDC Award
Best Comedy Actor NAFTA
|2013||Rhythm||Best Supporting Actor by DCine Awards |
National Film Award for Best Actor
|2014||Producer||NAFTA Award for Best Actor in Comedy Role |
Kamana Award for Best Actor in Comedy Role
DCine Award for Best Comedian
|2017||A Mero Hajur 2|
- "Interview with Wilson Bikram Rai". InterviewBagaicha.com. Retrieved December 31, 2012.
- "The unflappable Adrian". The Kathmandu Post. May 19, 2013.
- "Youth issues in the spotlight". The Kathmandu Post. May 15, 2012.
- "TAKME BUDA ADRIAN PRADHAN NEPALI FOLK SONG KHAIRO KHAIRO KAPAL".
- "Prakash Poudel featuring Takme Budo".
|This Nepalese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|