|Full name||Wilson Roberto Gottardo|
|Date of birth||May 23, 1963|
|Place of birth||Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Bonsucesso (Head coach)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Wilson Roberto Gottardo, commonly known as just Wilson Gottardo (born May 23, 1963), is a former association footballer who played defender and current coach of the Bonsucesso. He played in several Brazilian Série A clubs.
Born in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, he started his professional career in 1980 playing for União Barbarense of his native city. He left the club two years later to play for Guarani, then Gottardo defended Náutico in 1986 and in 1987. He joined Botafogo in 1987, winning the Campeonato Carioca in 1989 and in 1990, and joining Botafogo's arch-rival Flamengo in 1991, where he won the Campeonato Carioca in 1991, and the Série A in 1992, before leaving the club in 1993. Gottardo played 131 games and scored eight goals during his spell at Flamengo. After playing the 1993–94 season in Portugal with Marítimo, he won the Série A in 1995 with Botafogo. Wilson Gottardo played the 1995 season with São Paulo, returning for a third spell with Botafogo in 1995 and in 1996. Wilson Gottardo joined Cruzeiro in 1997, after playing for Fluminense in the same year. With Cruzeiro, he won the Campeonato Mineiro in 1997 and in 1998, and the Copa Libertadores in 1997. He left Cruzeiro in 1998 to play for Sport in 1999, when he won the Campeonato Pernambucano, and then retired.
Wilson Gottardo played six times for the Brazilian national team in 1991, without scoring a goal, including three Copa América games. He played his first game for the Brazilian team on March 27, 1991, against Argentina, while his last game was played on July 13 of that year against Colombia.
- Campeonato Pernambucano: 1999
- "Wilson Gottardo" (in Portuguese). Futpédia. Retrieved August 21, 2009.
- Enciclopédia do Futebol Brasileiro Lance Volume 2. Rio de Janeiro: Aretê Editorial S/A. 2001. p. 369. ISBN 85-88651-01-7.
- "Wilson Gottardo – Zagueiro" (in Portuguese). CBF. Retrieved August 21, 2009.[dead link]
- Assaf, Roberto; Martins, Clóvis (2001). Almanaque do Flamengo (in Portuguese) (1st ed.). Editora Abril. p. 516. OCLC 837719185.
- Napoleão, Antônio Carlos; Assaf, Roberto (2006). Seleção Brasileira 1914–2006. São Paulo: Mauad X. p. 307. ISBN 85-7478-186-X.