Wilson da Silva Piazza
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Wilson da Silva Piazza|
|Date of birth||February 25, 1943|
|Place of birth||Ribeirão das Neves, Brazil|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Centre Back / Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Wilson da Silva Piazza (Brazilian Portuguese: [ˈwiwsõ dɐ ˈsiwvɐ piˈazɐ]; born 25 February 1943 in Ribeirão das Neves), is a former Brazilian footballer. He played as defensive midfielder and centre-back, in particular with Cruzeiro E.C. and the Brazilian national team.
- 1961 1964 : Renasença (Minas Gerais)
- 1964 1979 : Cruzeiro E.C.
- 1970 FIFA World Cup with the Brazilian national team
- Taça Brasil in 1966 with Cruzeiro E.C.
- Copa Libertadores in 1976 with Cruzeiro E.C.
- Winner Campeonato Mineiro (Minas Gerais State championship) in 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975 and 1977 with Cruzeiro E.C.
- He received the Brazilian Silver Ball in 1972.
- "Wilson da Silva Piazza". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman.
- Gwidon Naskrent, Roberto Di Maggio and José Luis Pierrend (17 September 2010). "World Cup Champions Squads 1930 - 2010". RSSSF. Retrieved 30 March 2013.
- 1976 Copa Libertadores at RSSSF
- "Wilson Piazza". List of FIFA competition appearances. FIFA. Retrieved 20 April 2011.
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football midfielder born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|