Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wilt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wilt may refer to:
- Wilting, the loss of rigidity of non-woody parts of plants
- WILT, An acronym commonly used in instant messaging for 'What I'm Listening To'
- Wilt disease, which can refer to a number of different diseases in plants.
In literature and film:
- Wilt (novel), a novel by Tom Sharpe
- Wilt (film), a 1989 adaptation of Sharpe's novel
- Wilt: Larger than Life, a biography of Wilt Chamberlain by Robert Cherry
- Wilt: Just Like Any Other 7-Foot Black Millionaire Who Lives Next Door, an autobiography by Wilt Chamberlain
In other media:
- Wilt (band), an Irish indie rock band formed by ex-members of Kerbdog
- WILT (FM), a radio station (103.7 FM) licensed to serve Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, United States
- WYHW, a radio station (104.5 FM) licensed to serve Wilmington, North Carolina, which held the call sign WILT from 2008 to 2015
- WRMR (FM), a radio station (98.7 FM) licensed to serve Jacksonville, North Carolina, which held the call sign WILT from 2005 to 2008
- "Wilt", a song by Blind Melon from Soup
- Wilt, a fictional character from the animated TV series Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
People with the given name:
- Wilt Chamberlain, a Hall of Fame American basketball player, born Wilton Chamberlain
People with the surname:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wilt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.