|Location||Wilton, New York|
3065 NY Route 50|
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
|Management||The Macerich Company|
|Owner||The Macerich Company|
|No. of stores and services||80+|
|No. of anchor tenants||10|
|Total retail floor area||763,270 sq ft (70,910 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
|Public transit access||450, 452|
Wilton Mall at Saratoga (or simply The Wilton Mall) is a regional shopping center, located off Interstate 87 exit 15 in the town of Wilton, directly north of Saratoga Springs, New York. The mall has a gross leasable area of 763,270 square feet (70,910 m2). The mall is anchored by Bon-Ton, Dick's Sporting Goods, JCPenney, HomeGoods, and Sears; in addition, it features a food court and movie theater. It is currently owned by Macerich, having been purchased from Wilmorite Properties of Rochester, New York in 2004.
The mall originally had a Regal Cinemas 8-screen movie theater located on its western side operated by Regal Entertainment Group. It was replaced by a new 8-screen theater operated by Bow-Tie Cinemas, which features all digital projection and one 2000-square-foot screen. The mall's new Bow-Tie theater officially opened for business on October 25, 2013.
- Wilton Mall at Saratoga, International Council of Shopping Centers. Accessed December 16, 2007.
- Higgins, Dan. "Developer sells Albany, N.Y.-area malls, other sites to California company.", Times Union, December 24, 2004. Accessed December 16, 2007.
- "New Locations". Bow-Tie Cinemas. Retrieved 9 June 2013.
- Donohue, Emily (9 February 2013). "Wilton Mall movie theater to close, reopen; Regal Cinemas out, Bow Tie Cinemas to build new theater". The Saratogian. Retrieved 9 June 2013.
- Grey, Jennie (24 October 2013). "Bow Tie Cinemas Opens Wilton location". The Saratogian. Retrieved 2 November 2013.