CA Wily Technology, formerly Wily Technology, Inc., was purchased by CA, Inc. (NYSE: CA) in March 2006.
CA Wily Technology is a division of CA's Service Assurance business unit.
|This article uses citations that link to broken or outdated sources. (January 2012)|
- CA Wily Introscope
- CA Wily Introscope for SAP ABAP
- CA Wily Customer Experience Manager
- CA Wily Customer Experience Manager for Siebel
- CA Wily Portal Manager for BEA WebLogic
- CA Wily Portal Manager for IBM WebSphere
- CA Wily SOA Manager
Wily was founded in 1998 by Lew Cirne. The Wily name comes from Cirne's previous experiences in the development and marketing of advanced technologies, where the most impressive and valuable were referred to affectionately as "wily technology." Mr. Cirne chose the Wily name to embody the creative and aggressive approach to the company's products and business culture. After eight years of consistent growth, Wily was acquired by CA for $375 million in March 2006.
- "CA Acquires Wily Technology Fact Sheet Overview". CA. 7 March 2006.
|This article related to a computer company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|