Wim van der Eijk
Wim van der Eijk (born ca. 1957) is a Dutch civil servant, who held the positions of Vice-President of the European Patent Office (EPO), head of the Boards of Appeal of the EPO, known as DG3 (Directorate-General, 3, Appeals), and Chairman of the EPO Enlarged Board of Appeal from December 2011 to November 2016. Previously, he held positions at the Netherlands Patent Office and in the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands, he served as an honorary judge at the District Court of The Hague, and he was Principal Director of Patent Law and Multilateral Affairs at the EPO.
- Carl Josefsson, president of the EPO Boards of Appeal since March 1, 2017
- "Case Law 2011, EPO Board of Appeal Case Law" (PDF). Official Journal of the EPO. European Patent Office. 2012 (Special edition 1): 1. 2012. ISSN 0170-9291. Retrieved July 24, 2012.
- "Wim Van der Eijk appointed Vice-President of the EPO". European Patent Office. 9 November 2011. Retrieved 17 November 2011.
- "EPO names new appeals head". Managing Intellectual Property. 9 November 2011. Retrieved 17 November 2011.
- "Wim van der Eijk benoemd tot Vice-President Europees Octrooibureau" (in Dutch). Nieuwsbank. 9 November 2011. Retrieved 17 November 2011.
|Positions in intergovernmental organisations|
|Vice-President of the European Patent Office, head of the DG 3 (Appeals)
December 1, 2011–November 2016
Gunnar Eliasson (acting)
|This article about a person from the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|